| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp with rain now and again. Some 157mm (6.2in) of fluid falls during on average 11 days.
- The skies in Lugano are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:00 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:30.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: