| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy with rain occasionally. Around 173mm (6.8in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 12 days.
- In August the blue above Lugano is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:50 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:06.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: