| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in December is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with some sleet, rain or snow. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues during on average 9 days.
- In December the heavens above Lugano are dull with on balance merely 3:17 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:38 long and the longest day is 8:53 long with an average length of 8:42.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: