| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in February is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. Just 74mm (2.9in) of water is unloaded across an average of 7 days.
- In February the heavens above Lugano are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:36 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 5:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: