| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in January is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with sporadic sleet, snow or rain. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water descends across an average of 7 days.
- In January the heavens above Lugano are somewhat dreary having on average merely 3:44 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 9:05.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: