| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in July is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 138mm (5.4in) of water tumbles during on average 11 days.
- In July the heavens above Lugano are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:38 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:51 long and the longest day is 15:41 long with an average length of 15:20.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: