| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in June is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in June is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 175mm (6.9in) of H2O is deposited across on average 13 days.
- In June the skies in Lugano are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:34 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:29 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 15:40.
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: