| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in March is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry with some rain, sleet or snow. Circa 110mm (4.3in) of H2O tumbles during on average 9 days.
- In March the heavens above Lugano are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:30 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: