| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in May is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish with rain once in a while. A sizable 201mm (7.9in) of liquid falls during an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Lugano are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:07 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 8:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: