| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in November is a little cool at 6.8 °C (44.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Some 126mm (5in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Lugano is somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:32 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:24.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: