| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in October is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with rain at times. Some 146mm (5.7in) of liquid is discharged during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Lugano is slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:44 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: