| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugano in September is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly wettish with rain at times. Around 160mm (6.3in) of water is dropped during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Lugano are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:05 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 6:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugano September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lugano, Switzerland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugano: