Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Lugano vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Lugano vs Georgetown, Guyana
Lugano vs Peterborough, On, Canada
Lugano vs Onahama, Japan
Lugano vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Cita/ Kadala vs Lecce, Italy
Cita/ Kadala vs NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Cita/ Kadala vs Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Camden, Sc, Usa
Loei vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd
Barcelona vs Burgos/ Villafria
Birmingham, Alabama vs Barra Do Corda
Waynesboro, Ms vs Atlanta, Georgia
- The distance between Lugano, Switzerland and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 6,959 km or 4,324 mi.
- To reach Lugano in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 310.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lugano bearing 222.1° or SW .
- Lugano has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Lugano is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.1 °C (45.2°F) less in Lugano. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1261.5 mm (49.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1261.5 l/m² (30.96 US gal/ft²) or 12,615,000 l/ha (1,348,627 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.1° higher in Lugano than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lugano relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Lugano
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lugano vs Kidal, Mali
Lugano vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Lugano vs Cologne, Germany
Lugano vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Cita/ Kadala vs Irece, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Kumasi, Ghana
Te Anau vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut
Manhattan, Ks vs Rotoehu Forest
Anchorage, Alaska vs Sioux Lookout, On
Ivano-Frankovsk vs Jeddah
Lugano vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lugano
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala