Vs > Irozaki
Lugano vs Irozaki Climate & Distance Between
Lugano vs Formosa, Argentina
Lugano vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Lugano vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Lugano vs Perm, Russia
Irozaki vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Irozaki vs Las Lomitas, Argentina
Irozaki vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Irozaki vs Silute, Lithuania
Lamar, Mo vs Palermo, Sicily
Chinde vs Tchiban
Kirillovka vs Tabligbo
Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
- The distance between Lugano, Switzerland and Irozaki, Japan is approximately 9,741 km or 6,053 mi.
- To reach Lugano in this distance one would set out from Irozaki bearing 327.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lugano bearing 219.2° or SW .
- Lugano has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Irozaki has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- The mean annual temperature is 4.8 °C (8.6°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) more in Lugano. The continentality subtype is semicontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 214.7 mm (8.5 in) less which is equivalent to 214.7 l/m² (5.27 US gal/ft²) or 2,147,000 l/ha (229,529 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.4° lower in Lugano than in Irozaki.
- Relative humidity levels are 2.4% lower.
- The mean dew point temperature is 5°C (9°F) lower.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lugano relative to Irozaki. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irozaki vs Lugano